Greg S. Gargulinski is a partner with Davison, Eastman, Muñoz, Lederman & Paone. He focuses his practice in the areas of criminal law and municipal court defense. In this capacity, he represents clients on all criminal and traffic matters at the Municipal County, Appellate and Federal Levels.
In 2000, he received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he currently sits on the Alumni Council. While attending law school he worked as a law clerk in the Appellate Division of the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office. He also worked in the Center for Social Justice – Juvenile Justice Clinic where he represented indigent juveniles in all phases of criminal proceedings in the Essex County Family Court. He is also a former law clerk to the Honorable Ira E. Kreizman, J.S.C. (Ret.) and is the former Acting Public Defender of Manalapan Township.
He received a B.A., cum laude, in Criminal Justice from The George Washington University in 1997. While attending The George Washington University, he was a member of the Golden Key National, Alpha Phi Sigma and Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Societies as well as the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity.
Greg is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and New York. He is an active member of the Monmouth Bar Association where he previously served as a Trustee and Co-Chair of the Municipal Court, Criminal Practice and Sports Law Committees. He is also a member of the American Bar Association and its Section on Litigation, the American Trial Lawyers of America and both the New York and New Jersey Bar Associations.
Greg routinely lectures on various areas of criminal and motor vehicle law to members of the bar and the community. He was recognized as a New Jersey Super Lawyer – Rising Star in 2014 and 2015*.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the American Bar Association.*
- New Jersey, 2000
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York
- American Bar Association, 1997-Present
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, 1997-Present
- American Trial Lawyers of America, 1997-Present
- Monmouth County Bar Association, 2001-Present
- Trustee, 2012-2013
- Co-Chair, Criminal Practice Committee, 2012-2016
- Co-Chair, Municipal Court Practice Committee, 2009-2011, 2018-Present
- Co-Chair, Sports Law Committee, 2015-2016
- Criminal Practice Committee, 2007-Present
- Municipal Court Practice Committee, 2006-Present
- New Jersey Bar Association, 2000-Present
- New York Bar Association, 2000-Present
News & Events
January 19, 2018 – Greg S. Gargulinski, a partner in the firm’s DWI and Criminal Defense practice, will be speaking once again at the Monmouth Bar Association’s Municipal Court Seminar. The CLE seminar will focus on various topics including updates in case law, criminal justice reform and court professionalism. The program takes place from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. at The American Hotel, 18 E Main St, Freehold, NJ 07728.