Building Better Deals
We help individuals, lenders, developers and business owners enter into contracts to purchase, sell, develop, finance or lease commercial real estate properties.
We advise our lending clients and borrowers in acquisition and construction loans, permanent mortgage financing, lines of credit, solar panel and renewable energy financing, and government-assisted financing, among other financing arrangements.
If you are interested in residential real estate, click here.
Counsel for Lenders
We counsel financial institutions on a critical issues, including land use approvals, environmental concerns, title defects and collateral priority.
Counsel for Businesses
We coordinate the due diligence required to grow your business. By developing flexible contracts, we assist clients in expanding and contracting their businesses through the sale, purchase or leasing of real estate.
Counsel for Developers
We understand the municipal land use law and are familiar with its intricacies. We can advise on subdivisions, site plans, zoning officer determinations, bulk variances and appeals concerning conditional uses.
- Sales and acquisitions of real estate
- Commercial leasing: retail, office, industrial, warehouse and office
- Commercial mortgage loans, asset-based lending, construction loans, business loans counsel
- Government-guaranteed loans, including Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
- Economic Development Authority loans
- Bond counsel
- Land use approvals, including minor and major subdivisions, variances, and bulk relief
- Waterfront development issues
- Riparian grants, leases, licenses, tidelands claims, army corp permits, permits and CAFRA
- Sales and acquisitions of franchises
- Industrial Site Recovery Act compliance
- Short sales, work outs and foreclosures