The firm is pleased to announce that ten of its lawyers have been named to the 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and one was named to the 2018 New Jersey Rising Stars list.
The attorneys selected include:
- Robert S. Bonney, a partner at the firm whose primary area of practice is Criminal Defense
- Edward C. Eastman, a founding member of the firm who heads the Real Estate department
- Dennis M. Galvin, a partner joined the firm in 2018, who focuses on Municipal, Land Use and Litigation matters
- Peter H. Lederman, equity shareholder, whose practice focuses on DWI/DUI defense
- Timothy D. Lyons, a partner in the firm’s Business Law & Litigation department
- James M. McGovern, a partner in the firm’s Business Law & Litigation department
- Robert F. Muñoz, a founding member of the firm who chairs the firm’s Tax & Estate Planning department
- Christopher D. Olszak, a partner at the firm who focuses on Elder Law
- Daniel D. Olszak, Jr., of counsel at the firm, whose primary area of practice is Elder Law
- James A. Paone, II, equity shareholder and Chair of the firm’s Business Law & Litigation department
- Matthew K. Blaine, was selected as a 2018 Rising Star. He is a partner in the Business Law & Litigation department. He also heads the firm’s Technology & Innovation Committee.
Super Lawyers states that selection for inclusion to the Super Lawyer listing follows a selection process which is a comprehensive, good-faith and detailed attempt to produce a list of lawyers that have attained high peer recognition, meet ethical standards, and have demonstrated some degree of achievement in their field. Super Lawyers selects attorneys from all firm sizes and over 70 practice areas throughout the United States. The final published list represents no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.
Note: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of the New Jersey or the American Bar Association.