Manny received his law degree from New York Law School and is admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York. He served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Barbara A. Curran, J.S.C., and the Honorable Mark J. Baber, J.S.C., of the Hudson County Superior Court.
He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Monmouth County Bar Association. He currently serves as the secretary/treasurer of the Estate & Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey. Additionally, he sits on the Board of Directors for the Lincroft Center for Children and serves as the Second Vice Chair for the Eastern Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce.
Prior to joining the firm, Manny was an attorney at Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper in Red Bank and had earlier maintained a solo practice in Shrewsbury, NJ.
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Central New Jersey
- Eastern Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce, Second Vice Chair
- Lincroft Center for Children, Board of Directors
- March 7, 2017 – DEMLP Tax and Estate Planning Counsel Manny J. Alvelo will be speaking on “Fourth Quarter Planning: Helping Clients Protect Themselves Through the Golden Years” as part of the Estate & Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey’s breakfast series. Manny currently serves as the secretary/treasurer for the Council. Speaking with Manny will be Thomas J. Duffy, CFP®, MBA from Jersey Shore Financial Advisors, LLC. Among the topics of the discussion will be longevity factors, liquidity and control, estate planning, final arrangements and communicating wishes. The program, which begins at 7:45 am, is targeted to estate planning professionals and will take place at Jumping Brook County Club in Neptune, NJ.
- December 3, 2016 - Members from our Tax and Estate Planning Department will be exhibiting at the annual NAMI-NJ Conference on Saturday, December 3rd. NAMI New Jersey (NAMI NJ) is a statewide non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness. The conference offers a day of insightful presentations, workshops and opportunities for networking among those with live experience of mental illness, their family members and caregivers, mental health advocates and providers.
Davison, Eastman & Muñoz, P.A. is pleased to announce that attorneys Manny J. Alvelo and Nicole Sorokolit Croddick joined the firm in October. Manny Alvelo, Counsel, will work in the Firm’s Tax and Estate Planning department. His practice will focus on advising individual and corporate clients with respect to estate, inheritance and gift tax planning as...Read more